| Email | John Gannon
1. I understand that the Eastside Golden Eagles Sports Club is a private, not-for-profit Christian club for the purpose of providing home-schooled young men and women from Christian families the opportunity to play competitive sports.
2. I have personally repented of my sins and put my faith in Jesus Christ alone for my own personal salvation.
3. I will in no way knowingly at any time undermine the Eastside Golden Eagles Sports Club or its purpose.
4. I will do my best to support the club in helping to meet its practical needs whenever and in any way I can.
5. I will do my best to see that my child will be at all practices and games, that he will respect the coaches, players, referees, and fans, and that he will abide by all rules and codes of conduct.
6. I understand that the Eastside Golden Eagles Sports Club is a competitive basketball club. I understand that the coaches try to give each player as much game time play as possible. However, I also understand that the purpose of a competitive club is to win the game. Therefore, I understand that the coaches will be trying to win each game by devising a strategy and using the players he believes can win that game.
7. I will not use profanity, illegal drugs, tobacco products, or drink alcoholic beverages at an EGESC function. I will use neither abusive language nor gestures, especially toward any coach, player, team, referee, or fan. I will always be conscientious to conduct myself at all times in an obvious Christ-like manner.
8. If ever there is a time that I cannot, in good conscience, be a member of the Eastside Golden Eagles Sports Club, I will voluntarily and quietly relinquish my membership.
1. I believe the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments of the Bible to be the only written, verbally inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21
2. I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:1; John 10:30; John 10:37-38
3. I believe in the death of our LORD Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary atonement on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His personal bodily return to earth, and that He is the only Savior for all mankind.
Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35; Hebrews 4:15; 7:25, 9:12; John 2:11, 11:25; Acts 1:11; Colossians 1:14; Revelation 19:11-16
4. I believe that man is sinful by nature and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and an absolute necessity for his salvation.
Romans 3:19; John 3:16-17, 5:24; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5-6
5. I believe in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
Ephesian 4:30, 5:18; I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20
6. I believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto eternal life and they who are lost unto eternal damnation.
7. I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our LORD Jesus Christ.
Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26
8. I believe in the creation of man by the direct act of God.
Genesis 1:26-28; 5:1-2
9. I believe in God-ordained authority in which the parents have the primary authority over children and that we are subject to the state when it is acting under its godly jurisdiction.
Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Psalms 127:3-5; Romans 13:1-4
10. I believe that sinners are saved by grace through faith apart from any meritorious works whatsoever.
11. I believe that marriage is the holy union of a man and a woman for the purposes of typifying the relationship between Christ and His church, for bringing children into the world, and for complementing one another.
Ephesians 5:25-32; Malachi 2:15-16; Genesis 2-20-24
12. I have put my faith in Jesus Christ for my own personal salvation.
Romans 10:17; John 3:16
Parent and/or Legal Guardian